Title: Keeping Track of Clinical Samples in Biomarker-Rich Clinical Trials
Duration: 30 minutes
Learn how clinical operations and translational teams are creating “sponsor-centric” visibility to reconcile sample status and location on-study.
All too often, teams must manually search inventories from multiple vendors and source systems (LIMS, PDFs, and Excel) – and then compare against the protocol to ensure that collections, processing, testing, and storage steps are all going according to plan.
In contrast, virtual Sample Inventory Management empowers sponsor teams to:
- Track samples across studies, central labs, third party vendors, biorepositories, and disparate source systems
- Utilize a single source of truth to quickly filter and identify samples by status
- Address data loss on-study with dashboards that highlight missing sample collections, discrepancies, and incorrectly consented samples.
- Monitor site-level performance and sample QC metrics
- Resolve queries across all vendors in advance of database locks, with continuously updated data, audit trail, and traceability.
Who should attend:
- Translational Research Teams
- Clinical Operations Teams
- Office of the CIO/CTO
- Data Management teams