Why work with us?
Access to a fully customized and Flexible service offer: we adapt our services to your needs
By entrusting Quartz Bio services, you will benefit from:
- A synergy between computational sciences, statistics, biotechnology and biology
- An unparalleled clinical bioinformatics expertise:
- Highly experienced staff
- Synergy between computational sciences, biology and biotechnology
- Multi-platforms expertise
- Robust track-record (client- and publication-wise)
- Compliance with the requirements of the industry
- Speed of execution: our timelines are guaranteed
- Secure and efficient data analysis thanks to our reproducible research process
- Auditable process
- ISO9001 certification and Advanced CSR score
- A Flexible Service Offer: you pick up the services You need
- A Customer-oriented service offer:
- Dedicated project manager ensuring rigorous reporting along the project development working hand in hand with a back-up project manager (buddy)
- Possibility for on-site meetings
At the end of the project, results/deliverables are provided:
- either as an html or pdf report with detailed and submission ready reporting upon request
- Possibility to have access to the source code
- We can also ensure your data archiving if needed
How does it work?
Each project is reviewed with the client in terms of deliverables, scientific expertise and timelines. A detailed, modular quote is provided listing all the deliverables, the timelines and the price of each deliverable.
Generally all the data analysis projects will start with the writing of an exploratory statistical analysis plan (SAP). This document will be used as the blueprint of the analysis that will be performed. It describes all the operations that will be performed on the data and the expected outputs. The data analysis will start once the SAP has been reviewed and accepted by the client.
Following the reception of the data files we issue a data qualification report. This document ensures that we have received the correct files. If satisfactory, we proceed to the data management and quality control of the data.
We view each analysis as a dedicated software. All the code developed to perform the analysis is provided as part of the results. In this way we guarantee that our clients are able to assess and reproduce the analysis.
All exploratory data analysis projects must be inherently flexible and allow room for innovation and unexpected results. We implement this flexible approach in all our analyses. We document and report all potential deviations from the initial analysis plan.
The code written for the analysis is tested for the consistency of the data, the analysis algorithms that are applied and the final results.
Reporting and Biological Assessment
We review the results of the analyses from both a statistical and biological perspective. We report the results using literate programming to ensure that the reported results are accurate and up to date, and include data-tailored visualisations.
Why archiving your data?
Exploratory biomarker data analyses generate hypotheses that can be used years later to support a submission.
Ensuring proper archiving and retrieval of raw data, derived data, and results, is therefore instrumental in the biomarker development process
Request a quote or information
Our experts are available to answer any questions or discuss a project
We deliver on time
The respect of customer timelines is part of our Quality commitment to our customers.
As the hallmark of all what Quartz Bio scientists do